Sabiia Seb
PortuguêsEspañolEnglish
Embrapa
        Busca avançada

Botão Atualizar


Botão Atualizar

Ordenar por: 

RelevânciaAutorTítuloAnoImprime registros no formato resumido
Registros recuperados: 2
Primeira ... 1 ... Última
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Floral visitors and reproductive strategies in five melittophilous species of Bignoniaceae in Southeastern Brazil BABT
Yanagizawa,Yuriko A. N. Pinto; Maimoni-Rodella,Rita de Cassia Sindrônia.
In order to evaluate the pollination strategies of Bignoniaceae, the floral biology and the floral visitors in five species, three cerrado shrubs (Arrabidaea brachypoda (DC.) Bor., Jacaranda decurrens Cham., and Jacaranda oxyphylla Cham.), and two lianas from the border of a semideciduous seasonal forest (Arrabidaea samydoides (Cham.) Sandw., and Arrabidaea triplinervia H. Baill.) were studied in Botucatu, São Paulo State, Southeastern Brazil. The flowering periods were partially overlapping, especially between species in the same habitat. All the five species were functionally allogamous, melittophilous, nototribic and mainly pollinated by long tongued large bees. Some medium-sized and small pollen-foraging bees were occasional legitimate visitors,...
Tipo: Info:eu-repo/semantics/article Palavras-chave: Arrabidaea; Jacaranda; Melittophilly; Pollination; Breeding system.
Ano: 2007 URL: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1516-89132007000700015
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Pollination and dispersal systems in a Cerrado remnant (Brazilian Savanna) in Southeastern Brazil BABT
Ishara,Katia Losano; Maimoni-Rodella,Rita de Cassia Sindrônia.
The aim of this work was to identify the pollination and dispersal systems among the species in a disjunct marginal cerrado area and to compare the frequency of these systems to those found in other Neotropical vegetation. The floral and diaspore traits and the pollination and dispersal systems of 176 species were analysed in a cerrado remnant in Southeastern Brazil. The most frequent pollination system was melittophily (63% of the studied species) with the remaining 37% distributed among diverse pollination systems. Zoochory was the predominant system of dispersal (44.9%). The frequencies of melittophily and zoochory observed in diverse tropical areas were the main feature that allowed the formation of distinct groups in the dendrograms generated by...
Tipo: Info:eu-repo/semantics/article Palavras-chave: Dispersal syndrome; Melittophily; Pollination syndrome; Similarity; Zoochory.
Ano: 2011 URL: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1516-89132011000300025
Registros recuperados: 2
Primeira ... 1 ... Última
 

Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuária - Embrapa
Todos os direitos reservados, conforme Lei n° 9.610
Política de Privacidade
Área restrita

Embrapa
Parque Estação Biológica - PqEB s/n°
Brasília, DF - Brasil - CEP 70770-901
Fone: (61) 3448-4433 - Fax: (61) 3448-4890 / 3448-4891 SAC: https://www.embrapa.br/fale-conosco

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional