Sabiia Seb
PortuguêsEspañolEnglish
Embrapa
        Busca avançada

Botão Atualizar


Botão Atualizar

Registro completo
Provedor de dados:  Organic Eprints
País:  Germany
Título:  Physicochemical characteristics of organic honey samples of africanized honeybees from Paraná River islands.
Autores:  Alves, Eloi Machado
Sereia, Maria Josiane
Toledo, Vagner de Alencar Arnaut de
Marchini, Luis Carlos
Neves, Carolina Antunes
Toledo, Tiago Cleyton Simões de Oliveira Arnaut de
Anacleto, Daniela de Almeida
Data:  2011-07
Ano:  2011
Palavras-chave:  Farm nutrient management
Resumo:  This research was carried out to evaluate the physicochemical composition of organic honey in Paraná River islands, in Porto Brasílio, State of Paraná. Honey was harvested directly from super of the colonies in three apiaries spread in the Floresta and Laranjeira Islands, from August 2005 to August 2006. Twenty-four samples of organic honey produced by Africanized honeybees were evaluated. The following parameters were analyzed: pH, acidity, formol index, hydroxymethylfurfural, ashes, color, electric conductivity and moisture. Three replications per sample were performed for laboratorial analysis, giving the means and standard deviation. Most honey samples were in conformity with the Normative Instruction 11 from October 20, 2000. However, 4.17% were not in accordance with the moisture standards, 8.33% showed high concentrations of hydroxymethylfurfural, thus, totalizing 12.50% of non-complying samples. Nevertheless, 87.50% of the analyzed honey samples are within the standards, being characterized as an organic product of excellent quality, with good commercialization perspectives in the market.
Tipo:  Journal paper
Identificador:  http://orgprints.org/22376/1/Alves_Physicochemical.pdf

Alves, Eloi Machado; Sereia, Maria Josiane; Toledo, Vagner de Alencar Arnaut de; Marchini, Luis Carlos; Neves, Carolina Antunes; Toledo, Tiago Cleyton Simões de Oliveira Arnaut de and Anacleto, Daniela de Almeida (2011) Physicochemical characteristics of organic honey samples of africanized honeybees from Paraná River islands. [Características físico-químicas de mel orgânico de abelhas africanizadas produzido nas ilhas do Rio Paraná.] Food Science and Technology (Campinas), 31 (3), pp. 635-639.
Relação:  http://orgprints.org/22376/
Formato:  application/pdf
Fechar
 

Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuária - Embrapa
Todos os direitos reservados, conforme Lei n° 9.610
Política de Privacidade
Área restrita

Embrapa
Parque Estação Biológica - PqEB s/n°
Brasília, DF - Brasil - CEP 70770-901
Fone: (61) 3448-4433 - Fax: (61) 3448-4890 / 3448-4891 SAC: https://www.embrapa.br/fale-conosco

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional