Sabiia Seb
PortuguêsEspañolEnglish
Embrapa
        Busca avançada

Botão Atualizar


Botão Atualizar

Ordenar por: RelevânciaAutorTítuloAnoImprime registros no formato resumido
Registros recuperados: 144
Primeira ... 12345678 ... Última
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the August 2003 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Raulston, J. Marc; Anderson, David P.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Herbst, Brian K.; Feldman, Paul A.; Schumann, Keith D.; Klose, Steven L.; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Zimmel, Peter.
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2001-2007 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming and ranching operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) August 2003 Baseline. The primary objective of the analysis is to determine the farms’ economic viability by...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2003 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42704
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the August 2004 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Outlaw, Joe L.; Richardson, James W.; Herbst, Brian K.; Anderson, David P.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Raulston, J. Marc; Feldman, Paul A.; Schumann, Keith D.; Klose, Steven L.; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Zimmel, Peter.
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2001-2008 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming and ranching operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) August 2004 Baseline. The primary objective of the analysis is to determine the farms’ economic viability by...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2004 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42679
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the August 2005 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Outlaw, Joe L.; Richardson, James W.; Herbst, Brian K.; Knapek, George M.; Anderson, David P.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Raulston, J. Marc; Feldman, Paul A.; Schumann, Keith D.; Klose, Steven L.; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Zimmel, Peter.
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 (2002 Farm Bill) on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2002-2009 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming and ranching operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) August 2005 Baseline. The primary objective of the analysis is to determine the farms’...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries.
Ano: 2005 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42133
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the August 2005 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Anderson, David P.; Knapek, George M.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Schumann, Keith D.; Feldman, Paul A.; Klose, Steven L..
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2002-2009 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: • Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms, and • Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) August 2005 Baseline. The FLIPSIM policy simulation model incorporates the historical risk faced by farmers for prices...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries.
Ano: 2005 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42109
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the August 2006 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Outlaw, Joe L.; Richardson, James W.; Herbst, Brian K.; Knapek, George M.; Anderson, David P.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Raulston, J. Marc; Fumasi, Roland J.; Klose, Steven L.; Zimmel, Peter.
The Agricultural and Food Policy Center (AFPC) at Texas A&M University develops and maintains data to simulate 100 representative crop, dairy, and livestock operations in major production areas in 28 states. The chief purpose of this analysis is to project those farms’ economic viability by region and commodity for 2006 through 2011. The data necessary to simulate the economic activity of these operations is developed through ongoing cooperation with panels of agricultural producers in each of these states. The Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) provided projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates in their August 2006 Baseline. Under the August 2006 Baseline, 14 of the 65 crop farms are considered in good...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries.
Ano: 2006 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42101
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the August 2006 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Knapek, George M.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Anderson, David P.; Klose, Steven L..
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2004-2011 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: • Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms, and • Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) August 2006 Baseline. The FLIPSIM policy simulation model incorporates the historical risk faced by farmers for prices...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries.
Ano: 2006 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42098
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the August 2007 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Outlaw, Joe L.; Richardson, James W.; Knapek, George M.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Fumasi, Roland J.; Anderson, David P.; Klose, Steven L.; Zimmel, Peter.
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 (2002 Farm Bill) on representative crop, dairy, and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2007-2012 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate agricultural operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: 1) Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. 2) Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) August 2007 Baseline. The FLIPSIM policy simulation model incorporates the historical risk...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2007 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/37983
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the August 2007 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Knapek, George M.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Fumasi, Roland J.; Anderson, David P.; Klose, Steven L..
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2005-2012 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: • Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms, and • Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) August 2007 Baseline. The FLIPSIM policy simulation model incorporates the historical risk faced by farmers for prices...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2007 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/37982
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2003 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Anderson, David P.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Feldman, Paul A.; Schumann, Keith D.; Klose, Steven L.; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Womack, Abner W..
The farm level economic impacts of projected long term prices under the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act of 1996 (FAIR) on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. For this report the FAIR Act will be referred to as the 1996 Farm Bill. The analysis was conducted over the 2000-2006 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI)...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2001 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42720
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2003 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Anderson, David P.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Schumann, Keith D.; Feldman, Paul A.; Klose, Steven L..
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2001-2008 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms, and - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) December 2003 Baseline. The FLIPSIM policy simulation model incorporates the historical risk faced by farmers for...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2003 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42695
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2004 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Outlaw, Joe L.; Richardson, James W.; Herbst, Brian K.; Anderson, David P.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Raulston, J. Marc; Feldman, Paul A.; Schumann, Keith D.; Klose, Steven L.; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Zimmel, Peter.
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 (2002 Farm Bill) on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2002-2009 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming and ranching operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) December 2004 Baseline. The primary objective of the analysis is to determine the farms’...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2004 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42672
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2004 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Anderson, David P.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Schumann, Keith D.; Feldman, Paul A.; Klose, Steven L..
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2002-2009 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: • Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms, and • Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) December 2004 Baseline. The FLIPSIM policy simulation model incorporates the historical risk faced by farmers for...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2004 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42668
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2005 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Outlaw, Joe L.; Richardson, James W.; Herbst, Brian K.; Knapek, George M.; Anderson, David P.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Raulston, J. Marc; Feldman, Paul A.; Schumann, Keith D.; Klose, Steven L.; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Zimmel, Peter.
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 (2002 Farm Bill) on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2004-2011 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming and ranching operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) December 2005 Baseline. The primary objective of the analysis is to determine the farms’...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries.
Ano: 2005 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42103
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2005 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Anderson, David P.; Knapek, George M.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Sartwelle, James D., III; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Feldman, Paul A.; Klose, Steven L..
The Agricultural and Food Policy Center (AFPC) at Texas A&M University develops and maintains data to simulate 102 representative crop and livestock operations in major production areas in 28 states. The chief purpose of this analysis is to project those farms’ economic viability for 2005 through 2011. The data necessary to simulate the economic activity of these operations is developed through ongoing cooperation with panels of agricultural producers in each of these states. The Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) provided projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates in their December 2005 Baseline. Under the December 2005 Baseline, 12 of the 66 crop farms are considered in good liquidity condition (less than a...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries.
Ano: 2005 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42105
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2006 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Knapek, George M.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Fumasi, Roland J.; Anderson, David P.; Klose, Steven L..
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2004-2011 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: • Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms, and • Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) December 2006 Baseline. The FLIPSIM policy simulation model incorporates the historical risk faced by farmers for prices...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries.
Ano: 2006 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42090
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2006 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Outlaw, Joe L.; Richardson, James W.; Knapek, George M.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Fumasi, Roland J.; Anderson, David P.; Klose, Steven L.; Zimmel, Peter.
Under the December 2006 Baseline, 25 of the 65 crop farms are considered in good liquidity condition (less than a 25 percent chance of negative ending cash in 2011). Five crop farms have between a 25 percent and a 50 percent likelihood of negative ending cash. The remaining 35 crop farms have greater than a 50 percent chance of negative ending cash. Additionally, 33 of the 65 crop farms are considered in good equity position (less than a 25 percent chance of decreasing real net worth during the study period). Eight crop farms have between a 25 percent and 50 percent likelihood of losing real net worth, and 24 crop farms have greater than a 50 percent probability of decreasing real net worth. The following discussion provides an overall evaluation by...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries.
Ano: 2006 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42089
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the December 2007 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Knapek, George M.; Raulston, J. Marc; Herbst, Brian K.; Fumasi, Roland J.; Anderson, David P.; Bryant, Henry L.; Klose, Steven L.; Zimmel, Peter.
The farm level economic impacts of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 (2002 Farm Bill) on representative crop, dairy, and livestock operations are projected in this report. The analysis was conducted over the 2007-2012 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate agricultural operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: • Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. • Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) December 2007 Baseline. The FLIPSIM policy simulation model incorporates the historical risk...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper
Ano: 2007 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/37977
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
REPRESENTATIVE FARMS ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR THE JANUARY 1998 FAPRI/AFPC BASELINE AgEcon
Smith, Edward G.; Richardson, James W.; Anderson, David P.; Gray, Allan W.; Klose, Steven L.; Knutson, Ronald D.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Feldman, Paul A.; Land, C. Shane; Schwart, Robert B., Jr..
The results of analyzing 74 representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms located in key production regions over the 1997-2002 time frame are presented in this paper. Fifty of the 74 farms monitored appear to be financially sound. Ten of the 74 are showing signs of financial stress due to low net cash incomes relative to cash flow requirements. Fourteen of the 74 farms are likely to not survive financially over the six year planning horizon.
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Farm Management.
Ano: 1998 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/24024
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the January 1999 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Anderson, David P.; Richardson, James W.; Smith, Edward G.; Knutson, Ronald D.; Feldman, Paul A.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Klose, Steven L.; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; White, Cody.
The farm level economic impacts of the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act of 1996 (FAIR) on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. For this report the FAIR Act will be referred to as the 1996 Farm Bill. The analysis was conducted over the 1996-2002 planning horizon using AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) January 1999 Baseline. The primary objective...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 1999 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42793
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
Representative Farms Economic Outlook for the January 2001 FAPRI/AFPC Baseline AgEcon
Richardson, James W.; Anderson, David P.; Smith, Edward G.; Womack, Abner W.; Feldman, Paul A.; Schumann, Keith D.; Outlaw, Joe L.; Klose, Steven L.; Schwart, Robert B., Jr.; Ochoa, Rene F.; Kristinek, Jennifer.
The farm level economic impacts of projected long term prices under the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act of 1996 (FAIR) on representative crop and livestock operations are projected in this report. For this report the FAIR Act will be referred to as the 1996 Farm Bill. The analysis was conducted over the 1996-2005 planning horizon using FLIPSIM, AFPC’s whole farm simulation model. Data to simulate farming operations in the nation’s major production regions came from two sources: - Producer panel cooperation to develop economic information to describe and simulate representative crop, livestock, and dairy farms. - Projected prices, policy variables, and input inflation rates from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI)...
Tipo: Working or Discussion Paper Palavras-chave: Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries.
Ano: 2001 URL: http://purl.umn.edu/42783
Registros recuperados: 144
Primeira ... 12345678 ... Última
 

Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuária - Embrapa
Todos os direitos reservados, conforme Lei n° 9.610
Política de Privacidade
Área restrita

Embrapa
Parque Estação Biológica - PqEB s/n°
Brasília, DF - Brasil - CEP 70770-901
Fone: (61) 3448-4433 - Fax: (61) 3448-4890 / 3448-4891 SAC: https://www.embrapa.br/fale-conosco

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional