Sabiia Seb
PortuguêsEspañolEnglish
Embrapa
        Busca avançada

Botão Atualizar


Botão Atualizar

Ordenar por: RelevânciaAutorTítuloAnoImprime registros no formato resumido
Registros recuperados: 1
Primeira ... 1 ... Última
Imagem não selecionada

Imprime registro no formato completo
A combined microsatellite multiplexing and boiling DNA extraction method for high-throughput parentage analyses in the Pacific oyster (Crassostrea gigas) ArchiMer
Taris, Nicolas; Baron, S; Sharbel, Tim; Sauvage, Christopher; Boudry, Pierre.
The analysis of parentage using microsatellite markers is of increasing importance, notably in aquaculture genetic research where communal rearing of mixed families can be used to reduce unwanted environmental variance. We present here an optimization of parental genotype assessment for larvae or adults of the Pacific oyster, Crassostrea gigas, using a multiplex system of three microsatellite loci. In conjunction with a simple DNA extraction protocol, this method enables high throughput analyses of parentage in C. gigas. Using this method, we successfully determined the parentage of 93% (1224 out of 1318) of the progeny in a factorial cross between 3 females and 10 males. The inability to genotype the remaining 7% was due to DNA degradation of larvae...
Tipo: Text Palavras-chave: Oysters; Aquaculture; Parental assignment; High throughput; Larval DNA extraction; Multiplex.
Ano: 2005 URL: http://archimer.ifremer.fr/doc/2005/publication-1814.pdf
Registros recuperados: 1
Primeira ... 1 ... Última
 

Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuária - Embrapa
Todos os direitos reservados, conforme Lei n° 9.610
Política de Privacidade
Área restrita

Embrapa
Parque Estação Biológica - PqEB s/n°
Brasília, DF - Brasil - CEP 70770-901
Fone: (61) 3448-4433 - Fax: (61) 3448-4890 / 3448-4891 SAC: https://www.embrapa.br/fale-conosco

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional